Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lee's Summit to the West Bottoms

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the holidays, I decided to clean off some more pictures from my computer today & have put together some from the past couple weeks snapped around Kansas City. Hope you enjoy, this post has about as much to do with the holidays as my next post will, if I ever finish writing it, but it's going to be a doozy for sure.

Happy turkey day everyone, I've been doing doing nearly seven miles a day on the treadmill/river run plus another four on the stairmaster, all in preparation for the Romanesque gluttony debacle that is my grandparents house on Thanksgiving.












































2 comments:

St. Blogwen said...

Unless my memory is totally gone, that's a nice shot of the 12th Street Viaduct!

Kate H.

www.sowsearhouse.blogspot.com

Lucas said...

your memory is correct! haha