Friday, March 14, 2008

to who ever sales anything!!!!!!!!!

I love craigslist. A direct copy/paste:



to who ever sales anything!!!!!!!!!


Reply to: sale-606371024@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-14, 3:49PM CDT


I was on my way from Olathe Kansas to Kansas city mo.
To pick up a bed set from a man.
I told him that I was on my way to pick it up and he turned around and sold it to someone else.
I had two kids in the back seat that where crying we had made to Belton when he called.
Thanks so much Darrell:(
Please people if you say you will sale something to one person give them time to get there and don't sale it to someone else.






  • This item has been posted by-owner.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 606371024

1 comment:

Well Hell Michelle said...

Lol. I love reading The Best of Craigslist. That stuff makes my day :)