Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yes, Yes, YES!

If you were to go to stupid Sunfresh hoping to get some of this, then you will be disappointed. Some idiot recently purchased their entire stock (of three..)





Why do i like CoolWhip so much? Here's why:




That means if you ate the WHOLE THING, you would take in the following:
Calories: 625
Carbs: 50g
Fat: 37.5

You could get the similar nutritional havoc by consuming the following quantities of other food:

Calorie-wise:
about 4 spoons of peanut butter
1 1/2 hamburger patties (patty alone)
2 doughnut (unglazed)

Carb-wise:
1 Cup of plain yogurt (about 1.3 servings)
2 servings of jell-o
1 serving of Banana pudding (6.5 oz)
1.5 doughnuts (unglazed)

Fat-wise:
60 Almonds
3/4 of full hamburger (w/ bun)
2 servings of breakfast sausage (8 links)


Is it degrading to buy and consume that much CoolWhip? Probably
Should I be embarrassed? Most likely
Mondays are for making fun of me. But whatever, I probably consume two containers of it every week and still love it.

Happy Monday

3 comments:

Well Hell Michelle said...

You can have my quota of cool whip too... I don't like it... blech.

Spyder said...

Now you did it. Now I want some.

Chandra said...

well that's a good little find you made there. When I had the gest. diabetes cool whip was the sh**!! Enjoy!