Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer

Throughout my life, I've had my entire CD collection stolen twice. Luckily, by the second time (Junction City, KS), I was smart enough to backup my collection. Since then, I've amassed a fairly large music collection. Now I've got two sets of information competing for space on my computer, several tons of music and a rapidly growing collection of pictures.

Now that the summer is winding down(ish), I've put together a mixtape of music that makes me happy for summer. Some make me want to dance, others make me want to be driven around town with the windows down and my eyes closed others remind me of better, or worse, summers. You can check it out here:
Summer Songs To Smile By


You can also check out more pictures from San Diego here:
































1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Love the VW. That would look really good in an antiqued sepia...