Thursday, October 16, 2008

Observations From the Court of Lilliput

At 6'5", I'm probably considered 'tall' by many people's standards. In fact, I only have one friend that is taller than me and he plays basketball. So, in a large bellow'y answer to all of your questions about "what's it like up there?", I decided to create a series of Lucas-based perspective pictures.

So now, little people, climb aboard, join me up here, and try not to get dizzy.

















































5 comments:

giggly said...

keep the good pictures coming Luke. i love them all...Grandma Ruby

Christy said...

Killer babe. Did you spend all day making miniture replicas or what?

brant said...

I don't know how you did that, but a few of them are pretty trippy.

CrystalandTim said...

You are seriously disturbed. I love it. :)

jophus said...

I was certain I'd see the battle of Godzilla & Mothra in one of these. Nice work, homey.